What is Semilac Hybrid Gel Polish?
Semilac is a UV LED hybrid nail gel polish which combines the finish of a UV gel and normal nail polish. The most important advantage of the Semilac Gel Polish manicure is its significant impact on the nail plate as it doesn't damage your natural nail. Its innovation is to combine the best of both nail polish and nail gel into one product.
It is applied with a thin layer like a nail polish, which makes the manicure looks natural. Thanks to curing in the UV light, it becomes durable with a high gloss like a gel, making it an alternative to gel methods as it is odourless and completely indestructible. Unlike traditional nail varnish - you no longer have to wait until it dries and is resistant to damage and chipping.
Gel Polish is one of the types of manicure most frequently chosen by women.Why choose Semilac?
- Semilac gel polish has a flat, thick brush that ensures extremely easy and precise application.
- Stays on nails up to three weeks retaining its colour and gloss.
- Perfect consistency
- High quality products, produced in Europe
- The colour doesn't shrink, leak during curing, doesn't lift or chip off
- Over 300 colours to choose from
- 100% removable with acetone
- Product dermatology testes
- Products with approvals and safety certificates
Thanks to the advanced manufacturing technology of the Semilac UV hybrid gel polish, it is the highest quality among all nail gel products due to using prepared pigments which are specially selected to give them a vibrant colour. If you don't have time to paint your nails every few days, then Semilac nail gel polish is the perfect product for you. You can create a variety of designs that will stay on over two weeks without flaking or chipping.
Removing Semilac gel polish is easy and safe for your nails. All you need to do is soak the nail polish with acetone and gently wipe it off the nails, leaving them squeaky clean for another gorgeous design.How to apply Semilac Gel Polish:
1. Lightly file your nail with a Polishing Block.
2. Apply primer to remove any oils from your nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp.
4. Apply a coat of selected colour, then cure in a UV/LED lamp. (darker colours may require longer curing time).
5. Apply a second coat of colour and cure in the lamp.
6. Finally, apply with a coat of top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Finish with wiping off the sticky layer with a Cleaner.
How to Remove Semilac Gel Polish:
1. To remove Semilac gel polish from the nails, roughen the glossy layer of gel polish with a file.
2. Soak a Nail Wraps with Remover or Acetone, wrap tightly around the finger and allow to work for about seven minutes.
3. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick, metal pusher or Semilac Striper.