- high transparency 86%
- ultra light - 60 gr ,
- has secure edges
- designed with the help of software for calculating aerodynamic designs ensures ergonomics of wearing, the plastic material adapts to the head, even in protective clothing.
- has a universal size, it can be worn by medical services, police or the military.
- specially designed clasp, wedges the helmet in various sizes, protects it from uncontrolled opening.
- contains a spacer that protects the face (the face does not touch the plastic).
- the material does not crack, does not fragment in a way dangerous to the face.
- can be disinfected with alcohol.
The product is intended only for personnel providing healthcare services, including sanitary transport, services and other persons involved in activities to control the SARS-CoV-2 virus and COVID-19 disease caused by it, and to avoid further spread of this virus and the disease caused by it.
It can be used only during the period of increased epidemic threat and epidemic, however not longer than within 30 days from the end of the epidemic in connection with SARS-CoV-2 infection.